Providing Finishing Touches to Care
An important part of our health care team at Glendale Adventist Medical Center is the volunteers who serve in nearly every department of our medical center. Collectively, more than 500 volunteers contribute thousands of hours annually. Our volunteers assist us in providing the finest possible care and services for our patients and guests. Some of the advantages of volunteering at GAMC include:
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary volunteer uniforms
- Complimentary meals in the cafeteria
- Complimentary photocopying, faxing and notary services
- Recognition events in appreciation of volunteer participation
- Opportunities to serve in an advisory capacity, such as the Volunteer Advisory Council
- Earning hours for school or community service
- Invitations to special GAMC and community events
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Volunteering is a healthy choice whether you are 16 or 61. In fact, volunteering can help you:
- Lose a few pounds
- Start a daily walking routine
- Explore a new career
- Become a positive role model
Teens (grades 9-12) and adults (age 18 and over) are eligible to volunteer and serve our community.
To apply for the high school summer volunteer program, applications will be available on this page during the month of May. To apply for the high school fall volunter program, applications will be available during the month of September.
Learn more about our Clinical Care Extender Internship.
For more information about volunteering at Glendale Adventist, please call Volunteer Resources at (818) 409-8057 or click here to see more volunteer opportunities.
Our volunteer positions are currently filled, but please check back periodically for future openings.