Glendale Adventist Medical Center provides health care services for women in all stages of life. From maternity care to senior health, women can find professional and compassionate medical care to meet all their needs. Many of our services for women are located in the Maternity & Outpatient Surgery Center. This facility features state-of-the-art medical equipment designed to make your hospital visit shorter, safer and more pleasant.
Learn more about Women's Services with the episodes below.
- Breast Cancer (Episode 1-9) - Learn facts and risk factors for breast cancer with cancer experts Dr. Linh Chen and Melina Thorpe.
- Fertility Questions (Episode 1-32) - Dr. Rudy Quintero stops by HEALTHline to talk about some of the fertility treatments and procedures used with parents that are struggling to conceive.
- Getting Ready for Baby (Episode 1-16) - Dr. Alice Yoon and Dr. Nicole Fabris share their expertise about what to expect when expecting a new baby. They cover the topic from conception through the first few years of a babies life.
- Intensive Care for Babies (NICU) (Episode 1-5) - Dr. John Mapp shares an inside look at how he helps care for infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Glendale Adventist. We also meet a family who's young son needed immediate NICU care.
- Women's Health (Episode 2-39) - Dr. Jennifer Lang and Dr. Teresa Swida discuss some of the things that women need to be aware of in regard to their health.
- Women and Aging (Episode 2-21) - This episode takes a closer look at aging, especially in women, and covers some relevent topics including hormone replacement therapy and osteoporosis.
Return to Healthline Archives