As a patient at the GAMC Office of Integrated Research, you will receive the very best of medical care, may be able to gain access to a research trial that is otherwise unavailable and may help others by participating in medical research. The office is located in Glendale, CA, 10 minutes north of downtown Los Angeles.
To find out if you are a good candidate for a current research trial, call us at (818) 409-8009.
Our promise to sponsors is to enthusiastically provide you with rapid enrollment while maintaining a strict dedication to quality control. We consistently meet our allocated patient numbers in a timely manner and sponsors frequently ask us to continue enrolling beyond initial contract agreement. We firmly believe that our committment to the success of your clinical investigation will assist you in your efforts to bring new medications and treatments to the marketplace.
To learn more about how we may be able to work together, call (818) 409-8009.
Highlights of Our Program
Our facility offers our patients and study monitors a very high level of comfort and professionalism with access to many features, including:
- Bilingual staff
- Licensed phlebotomists on staff
- State-of-the-art medical care
- SICU and ICU facility within institution
- Private and semi-private hospital rooms
- 24-hour laboratory service
- 24-hour licensed nurses
- Full-time director, project manager, CRCs, recruiters and research assistants
- Private monitoring suites with dedicated phone and data lines, computers, fax and copy machines
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Refrigerated centrifuge
- -80 degree freezer
- EKG machines
- Blood draw chairs
- Double locked room for investigation products
- Snacks and meals provided at no cost to the patient
- Blocks from major highways and convenient access from two major airports
- Diabetes Types 1 and 2
- Nutritional (OTC)
- Mental health
- Surgical weight loss
- Nutritional weight loss
- PK trials
For more information, call (818) 409-8009.