Congratulations! You're taking one more step on the path to a great career in physical therapy. To apply for the orthopedic physical therapy residency at Glendale Adventist, please submit the following 4 items:
- An online application
- A one-page cover letter that addresses the following:
- What do you hope to gain from participating in the orthopedic residency?
- What will you contribute to the program
- What are your short- and long-term professional goals?
- Your curriculum vitae which should include, but not be limited to, the following information:
- Academic education (undergraduate, professional and post-professional)
- Clinical education (internships, clinical residency, continuing professional education, etc.)
- Description of clinical experiences/internships. Please include the following information, if pertinent, for each organization in which you have performed direct patient care: Facility name, address, phone number; type of setting; name of your clinical instructor or supervisor; dates of internship or employment; description of patient load; model of internship (e.g. 1:1, 2:1); and total time in hours of direct patient care.
- Other relevant information such as research, memberships, teaching, mentoring and/or community service experiences.
- Two letters of recommendation:
- Please use the letter of recommendation that is available here.
- If you are a recent graduate, include a letter of recommendation from one of your clinical instructors.
- Please request that the letters of recommendation be sent electronically to BentzeKR@ah.org.
Please note: Your application is not complete until all 4 items have been received by the director. Deadline to apply is July 1.
Please e-mail your curriculum vitae and cover letter to BentzeKR@ah.org.
Questions? Contact us:
Kirk R. Bentzen, PT, DPT, MBA
2560 Colorado Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90041
Phone: (323) 255-5409
Fax: (323) 255-5732