Adventist Health Personal Care provides customized care for your family member's convalescence, chronic illness, maternity or child health care needs. You will have peace of mind knowing that your loved one is receiving the personal assistance they need. Family members can continue in their careers and focus on their responsiblities without the sense of feeling overwhelmed or the loss of productivity or income.
All Personal Care caregivers are supervised by a registered nurse and extensive background checks are performed to ensure safe and compassionate care for all patients.
- Personal daily living care, such as grooming (dressing, bathing), meal preparations, light housekeeping, grocery shopping and prescribed exercises or short walks
- Blood pressure and vital sign monitoring
- Homemaking and home safety services
- 24-hour live-in service by the day, week or month
- Overnight attendants
- Hourly attendants (4-hour minimum)
Adventist Health Personal Care accepts private pay, private insurance and worker's compensation. Personal care services are also covered by long-term care. Gift certificates are available for purchase.
Personal Care Services
281 Harvey Drive, Unit C
Glendale, CA 91206
Phone: (818) 409-8299
Fax: (818) 956-7641