|Need help now?
||To speak with one of our counselors, call
In order to provide patients with the highest possible quality of care, we track the effectiveness or outcome of our treatment, as well as our patient satisifaction scores. GAADS uses an outcomes measurement system administered by an unbiased and separate company that is a leader in the analysis of behavioral health outcomes data. The data, compiled quarterly, is trended from previous quarters and compared with similar treatment programs across the nation.
The most recent GAADS outcomes data from the 4th quarter of 2013 shows:
- 97 percent of patients ranked their overall satisfaction with the program as "very good" to "excellent".
- 96.7 percent of attendees said that they "definitely would" recommend this program.
- 92.7 percent of the people who went through GAADS "definitely would" return to the program if they needed help again.
An outcomes trend averaged over the last two years shows that:
- Patients ranked GAADS 4.6 out of 5 in "Overall Satisfaction"
- The program scored 4.6 out of 5 in "Quality of Treatment"
- In the category "Helpfulness of Treatment," GAADS scored 3.9 out of 4
We're proud of our success. Review the entire survey.