|Need help now?
||To speak with one of our counselors, call
The GAADS' team includes individuals with many years of experience in the treatment of alcoholism and addiction.
Our medical director supervises a group of physicians who are practiced in current methods of detoxification and addiction treatment. We have consulting psychiatrists on staff to assist when a co-occurring disorder presents. Our registered nurse evaluates each patient and provides training and supervision for the medical tasks performed by our clinical team.
The clinical team includes a clinical supervisor, addiction counselors and family therapists who have trained in counseling from the certificate level through graduate degrees and licensure. As a group we have well over a century of experience helping individuals in early recovery. Our administrative group includes housekeeping and secretarial support, an intake coordinator and department manager.
Collectively, we are members of:
- The American Society on Addiction Medicine
- The California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- The California Association of Alcohol and Drug Educators
- The California Association of Drug and Alcohol Counselors
- The National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- The Continuing Education Consortium of the San Gabriel Valley
- The Employee Assistance Professionals Association
- The American College of Addiction Treatment Administrators.
To reach a GAADS team member, call (818) 242-3116.