Welcome to MyAdventistHealth—your direct link to your very own personal electronic health record. With MyAdventistHealth, you can manage your health care 24/7—easily, accurately and securely.
- View your lab results
- Download or reprint education documents and discharge instructions
- Access your health records, such as immunizations, allergies and medications
- View or download visit summaries and complete health summaries
Log in to MyAdventistHealth to access your personal records.
If you have questions about the information in your electronic health record, call:
- Your primary care physician
- (818) 409-8000 and ask for the Health Information Management department
Please note, you must have an access code to log in. Access codes are provided to patients of Glendale Adventist Medical Center, outpatient services or affiliated physicians. If you have not signed up, consult a registration professional on your next visit.