Most occupational health services offered in our clinic can be provided on-site at your workplace. Employers find this convenient as it reduces costs associated with lost work time. On-site services include:
Mobile Audiology Van which is available for baseline and annual hearing tests. Tests can be done on up to six people at a time in a soundproof booth with HearTrak computerized software and training available at the time of testing. Hearing tests are designed to meet OSHA requirements, and include review and follow-up when necessary. We also offer hearing conservation program development.
Respiratory Physicals with pulmonary function tests and Respiratory Fit Testing (Qualitative) which complies with OSHA Standard 1910:134 for respiratory protection. The rule mandates comprehensive written respiratory protection programs, including procedures for selecting respirators, medical evaluations of all employees using respirators, fit testing, training, evaluation, and maintenance.
Our physicians have worked with many employers to provide a complete Respiratory Protection Program including respirator certification physical exams, review of the respirator medical evaluation questionnaire (available in both English and Spanish), pulmonary function testing and respirator fit testing. For your convenience, these services can be provided AT YOUR WORKSITE for a group of employees. To view the entire OSHA standard, go to http://www.dir.ca.gov/dosh/dosh1.html.
Physicals which include the following:
- Department of Education: This physical exam is required for school bus drivers.
- Department of Transportation: This physical examination is for drivers who require a commercial driver's license based on requirements for the Department of Transportation.
- Hazardous Material: Workers who are exposed to potentially hazardous materials such as heavy metals or who are required to wear a respirator due to dusts, paints and substances in the air benefit from this type of physical. The examination is done prior to hire, annually, and may be done as an exit physical as well.
- Physical Capacity Testing: This test is often done in conjunction with a pre-placement physical for positions requiring a high degree of strength and endurance. The demands of the test are based on the essential functions of the job as listed in the employee's job description. The test involves lifting, pushing, pulling, flexibility and monitoring correct body mechanics.
- Pre-placement: We provide pre-placement physical examinations customized to your company's needs and requirements.
- Drug testing and MRO (medical review officer) review
- Breath alcohol testing
- EKG (electrocardiogram)
- Return-to-work physicals
- Disability evaluations
- Treadmill testing
- Vision screening
- Examinations for exposure to hazardous materials and chemicals
- Vaccinations and immunizations
Drug and Alcohol Free Program which provides a comprehensive program for a drug-free workplace including:
- Sample drug and alcohol policy
- Implementation of drug and alcohol testing for DOT and non-DOT requirements
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- Onsite random collections for DOT or non DOT programs
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Chemical dependency treatment program
- Screenings and Treatment for tuberculosis and blood borne pathogen exposures including hepatitis and HIV.
Flu Shots given by experienced nurses to groups of 15 or more employees. These shots are offered each year in the fall to protect against anticipated flu strains.
Return to Work Physical Therapy Programs which offer job-site evaluations (including ergonomic consultation and job description development), safety education, and work conditioning with graded return-to-work and post-offer employee screenings.
If you are interested in having services provided at your worksite or are interested in contracting with us to provide onsite services on a regular basis, please call 818-502-2050.