|Learn more about our mission
At GAMC, we value:
The compassionate healing ministry of Jesus
The human dignity and individuality of patients, their families and our employees
Excellence in clinical care, medical technology and service quality
Teamwork and collaboration with physicians, employees and community
Absolute integrity in all relationships and dealings
Responsible resource management
The health care heritage of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Our Mission In Action
Healing and servanthood are honorable attributes for which to strive. Yet they are lofty ideals unless there is a commitment and program for placing them into action and sustaining them on a day-to-day basis. Glendale Adventist Medical Center works diligently to infuse our daily activities with the hospital's mission to provide compassionate, professional health care services for the whole person - body, mind and spirit.Our mission, and that of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, has been to improve the health of the communities we serve. We also want to spread the word about the link between health and lifestyle decisions.
To accomplish this comprehensive approach in the delivery of health care, Glendale Adventist Medical Center offers:
- A complete range of inpatient and outpatient services to provide just the right care for each patient.
- Thousands of dollars to support local awareness events like Glendale Relay for Life or Glendale Downtown Dash to help community members stay involved and stay informed.
- Several free health clinics and health lectures to keep patients and friends aware of the ever changing treatments in the world of health care.
- A medical residency program that prepares tomorrow's physicians in the field of family medicine.
- A commitment to utilizing the latest researched methods and offering the most advanced equipment to give our patients the best recovery possible.