We talked to parents and parents-to-be about what they wanted to see in a maternity care facility. The result is two floors of spacious patient rooms and supportive services, all housed in the secure environment of Glendale Adventist Medical Center's Maternity Center. Some amenities include:
- Comfortable, High-Tech Rooms
We offer 30 spacious, private patient rooms with high-tech maternity/delivery beds for maximum comfort. There are also special amenities for baby and dad.
- Couplet Care
Highly-qualified nurses answer your questions and help with tips on caring for a newborn.
- On-site C-section Facilities
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
This 14-bed Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the most experienced NICU in Glendale for babies with special medical needs.
- High-risk Pregnancy Care
Glendale Adventist offers inpatient and outpatient perinatal high-risk services for women with complicated pregnancies.
- Education Classes (Learn more)
Take a virtual tour of our Maternity Center!
Security measures in the Maternity Center include:
- A security tag placed on your baby that will activiate an alarm system if anyone attempts to take an infant out of the area.
- Bands with matching numbers that are placed on you and your baby.
- If your baby is in stable condition, he or she will stay with you at all times.
- All staff will introduce themselves as they take responsibility for your care and will always wear their employee ID badge in clear view.
|Hear what one of our patients has to say about having her baby at
To learn more about having your baby at Glendale Adventist Medical Center, call (818) 409-8100.
Already planning on having your baby with us? Here's what you need to know.