Live Well Senior Program
The My Aging Eyes seminar on March 10 is currently at capacity. Please check back for future events!
Glendale Adventist Medical Center is dedicated to serving those age 55 and older by providing easy access to health care information, resources and wellness and prevention programs. Live Well is not an insurance plan. It is a specialized program for assisting those individuals 55+ and their caregivers to navigate through the health care system. There are two levels of membership to the program: free and comprehensive.
Want to stay healthy in 2014? Learn some healthy habits to maintain throughout the year at our next Live Well seminar.
The Live Well Senior Program at GAMC includes benefits such as:
- Monthly education seminars
- Discounts on health screenings
- Doctor Finder
- Discounts in the Terrace Cafe (GAMC's cafeteria)
- Discounts in the GAMC Gift Shop, excluding candy, magazines and sundries
- Health and wellness program discounts at the GAMC Therapy & Wellness Center
- Health insurance consultations
- Retirement and financial planning consultations
- Regular e-updates with news and issues for the 55+ community
- Volunteer opportunities
- CarFit evaluation
- Access to dedicated lounge (with complimentary coffee, tea, newspaper, phone, internet access, television)
The Live Well Comprehensive Senior Program at GAMC (annual dues $25 for individuals or $45 per couple) includes all of the items in the regular membership, plus:
- Dedicated phone line for information on scheduling outpatient visits
- Medical bill review with a patient financial representative
- Quarterly medical consultation with GAMC Doctors of Pharmacy
- Notary for health care-related services
- On-call volunteer escort on campus
- Annual flu shot clinic
- Preferred/VIP seating/registration at Live Well events
Enroll online for the Live Well Comprehensive Senior Program or download the membership form.
If you have any questions about the Live Well Senior Program, please call (818) 409-8091. We're here for you!