The Play to Learn Center at Glendale Adventist Medical Center offers Infant Massage classes to help parents learn to communicate love through touch. The series of five classes includes an infant massage handbook and teaches parents to:
- Deepen the bonds with their baby
- Help their baby to sleep longer and deeper
- Promote relaxation for both baby and parents
- Decrease fussiness and symptoms of colic
- Promote their baby's healthy development, growth and well-being
- Enhance the ability to nurture and understand their baby's needs
These one-hour group classes provide opportunity for mutual support from other parents and a certified infant massage instructor specializing in infant development.
To learn more about Infant Massage or for a schedule of dates and times, call the Play to Learn Center at (323) 255-1134.