Adventist Health Home Care Services (AHHCS) has been a leader in providing quality home care in the state of California for more than 20 years. AHHCS maintains Medicare certification, accreditation by the Joint Commission and meets or exceeds all requirements of the State of California Department of Health Services. The staff works in conjunction with physicians of all medical specialties.
AHHCS's professional staff will customize a treatment program to meet the needs of each individual patient.
Download our Home Health brochure or keep reading for more information.
Would you like to make a referral to Adventist Health Home Care? Download and complete our Home Health Referral Form.
- Highly skilled, experienced staff
- Languages spoken include English, Armenian, Spanish and Tagalog
- All rehabilitation services (PT, OT, speech therapy) are provided by licensed therapists
- Staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Professional expertise to treat all medical and psychiatric conditions
- Provinding treatment for all ages
- Service area includes the greater Los Angeles area
- Management and monitoring of medical and psychiatric conditions
- Wound and ostomy care
- Patient/Family education
- Diabetic, cardiac and renal dietary instruction
- Rehabilitation and home safety training
- Incontinence training
- Medication instructioin and management
A patient must be under the care of a licensed physician, podiatrist or dentist, require skilled nursing and/or rehabilitative services that are either intermittent or periodic (not continuous, 24-hour care) and be able to leave home only with considerable effort.
When to Refer
- To assist in transition home after discharge from hospital/ECF
- To prevent hospitalization or re-hospitalization
- To help patient progress to be able to particpate in an outpatient program
To learn more, call (818) 409-8379.