The Emergency Department at Glendale Adventist Medical Center is a comprehensive care center that is well equipped to meet any medical crisis, large or small, from bandaging scrapes and bruises to treating cardiac arrest. Our goal is to improve our customer's condition, quickly and comfortably. All of our Emergency Department physicians and nurses are certified in emergency care. They are here to serve you seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our nurses use one-on-one evaluation, known as the triage approach, to determine the severity of each patient's condition as soon as they arrive. This strategy ensures the quickest possible attention for every type of medical need
Going to the ER can be overwhelming and at times confusing. To help you be better prepared for a visit to the ER, watch the videos below. Our ER doctors and nurses help explain the essential things you need to know when going to the ER.
- Behind the Scenes at the ER - Learn more about what you can expect when you visit our ED.
- GAMC Emergency Room - Learn how an Emergency Room operates and how you, the patient, can avoid a trip to the ER.
- Ask An ER Doc - Q & A with Dr. Anthony Cardillo, emergency department physician at Glendale Adventist.
- ER 101 - Learn all about the ER and what goes on behind the scenes as we talk to Emergency Room nurses and doctors at Glendale Adventist.
- Inside the ER - Drs Serineh Voskanian and Cheryl Lee talk about their experiences working in the Emergency Department and offer advice to help prepare memebers of the community for any unforseen trips to the ER.
- Life in the ER - Dr. Serineh Melidonian talks about life in the ER and answers questions posted by viewers.
Return to Healthline Archives