Healing and servanthood are honorable attributes for which to strive. Yet they are lofty ideals unless there is a commitment and program for placing them into action and sustaining them on a day-to-day basis. Glendale Adventist Medical Center works diligently to infuse our daily activities with the hospital's mission to provide compassionate, professional health care services for the whole person - body, mind and spirit. The episodes below provide a glimpse into some of the aspects that drive the mission of the hospital such as "Quality Care" and "Serving our Community".
Choose from the following HEALTHline episodes:
- Rose Parade 2013 - Learn more about how GAMC and the City of Glendale are working together on the 2013 Rose Parade float.
- Garden of Hope - Gregory and Susanne speak to high school junior and Girl Scout Kristine Seuylemezian, Teryl MacDougall from the GAMC Healthcare Foundation, and Designer Kelly Mack about the Garden of Hope at Glendale Adventist Medical Center.
- A Conversation with Judy Blair - Susanne sits down with Judy Blair, new Senior VP at GAMC.
- Amazing Miracles - Some patients and staff with some very special stories of healing and recovery stop by Healthline.
- Ask A Doc - Dr. Katrina Miller answers viewer questions on a wide range of topics.
- Being a Good Patient - Gregory and Susanne discuss the role that patients themselves can play in the healing process.
- Meet the GAMC President/CEO - Gregory Zarian interviews Kevin Roberts, CEO at GAMC.
- Our Caring Nurses - Three excellent nurses from Glendale Adventist stop by Healthline to share some helpful insight into caring for patients and how families can be a part of the healing process.
- Telepharmacy West - Glendale Adventist houses a program entitled "Telepharmacy West" which provides much needed 24-hour coverage to small remote hospitals
Return to Healthline Archives