Healing and servanthood are honorable attributes for which to strive. Yet they are lofty ideals unless there is a commitment and program for placing them into action and sustaining them on a day-to-day basis. Glendale Adventist Medical Center works diligently to infuse our daily activities with the hospital's mission to provide compassionate, professional health care services for the whole person - body, mind and spirit. The episodes below provide a glimpse into some of the aspects that drive the mission of the hospital such as "Quality Care" and "Serving our Community".
Choose from the following HEALTHline episodes:
- Rose Parade 2013 - Learn more about how GAMC and the City of Glendale are working together on the 2013 Rose Parade float.
- A Conversation with Judy Blair - Susanne sits down with Judy Blair, new Senior VP at GAMC.
- Amazing Miracles - Some patients and staff with some very special stories of healing and recovery stop by Healthline.
- Being a Good Patient - Gregory and Susanne discuss the role that patients themselves can play in the healing process.
- Meet the GAMC President/CEO - Gregory Zarian interviews Kevin Roberts, CEO at GAMC.
- Our Caring Nurses - Three excellent nurses from Glendale Adventist stop by Healthline to share some helpful insight into caring for patients and how families can be a part of the healing process.
- Telepharmacy West - Glendale Adventist houses a program entitled "Telepharmacy West" which provides much needed 24-hour coverage to small remote hospitals
Return to Healthline Archives