The Healthcare Foundation at Glendale Adventist Medical Center was established in 1983. Since then, the Foundation has provided financial support to help the hospital fulfill its mission and commitment to our community through the help and generosity of our donors.
Learn more about our upcoming "Reaching New Heights" Gala 2014.
Donate to the Foundation
By financially supporting Glendale Adventist, you are taking an active stance to improve the health of your community. Glendale Adventist wants to be your partner for better health.
There are many ways to get involved with the hospital, including:
- Annual giving, or a gift pledged to be given each year, helps raise funds for programs, services and operational needs in the hospital. To make a pledge, call (818) 409-8055.
- Planned giving allows you to leave a future gift to the hospital.
- The Beacon of Health Fund is a great way to give where funds are most needed.
- Donating securities, such as stocks or mutual funds, is a tax-wise approach to giving.
- Memorial and honor gifts are a great way to honor family, friends or one of our staff members..
- Societies are a great way to get involved.
- Attend one of our special events.
To make a gift online, click the button below. Or to learn more about our annual giving, planned giving or other donation options, call (818) 409-8055 or contact us.
If you are a JLL employee and would like to contribute to our employee campaign, please click here.