The Founders Guild at Glendale Adventist Medical Center began in 1960 when a group of ladies organized a Guild for the Glendale Sanitarium and Hospital. Over the last 50 years, the Guild has evolved into an organization that encompasses men and women from the medical center family and surrounding communities who embrace the hospital's mission and raise philanthropic support.
Would you like to receive updates on upcoming Guild events? Sign up here.
What We Do
The Founders Guild is made up of dedicated volunteers who assist the Healthcare Foundation in raising funds for the hospital through a variety of activities and events.
We invite you to join the Founders Guild at Glendale Adventist Medical Center. General meetings are held throughout the year. We hope you will join this energetic group of individuals who are dedicated to supporting GAMC.
Regular Member Benefits
- $50 annual membership fee per person
- Voting member
- Eligible to serve on the The Guild Board
- A Founders Guild badge that will entitle each member to the following benefits and discounts
- Free visitor parking at the medical center
- 15% cafeteria discount
- Discount on applicable fitness classes at the Therapy & Wellness Center
- Invitations to Guild fundraising activities
- Invitations to educational lunch/dinner events held throughout the year by other medical center departments
Life Member Benefits
- $500 one-time membership fee per person
- All the benefits of a regular member
- Life member donor wall listing and recognition pin
- Complimentary reservation for member and guest at the Guild's annual recognition dinner
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Guild, please call the Healthcare Foundation at (818) 409-8055.