Friends, fun and meaningful work!
The Founders Guild is the longest-standing Guild at Glendale Adventist Medical Center. This group of dedicated volunteers raises funds through a variety of activities and events to support GAMC's Play to Learn Center.
Would you like to receive updates on upcoming Guild events? Sign up here.
The Play to Learn Center Helps Children Reach Their Best Potential
Nothing concerns parents more than wondering if their child is developing "on time." The Glendale Adventist Play to Learn Center in Eagle Rock, CA, offers services for special needs children from birth through adolecence—children with autism, cerebral palsy, delayed speech or walking and many other diagnoses. Services include:
- Individual therapy and developmental play groups for a variety of ages
- Sensory integration program
- High-risk infant follow-up
- Patient and family education
- School assessments
- Day camp programs
- Pool therapy
The Founders Guild recently raised funds to purchase new therapy gym equipment for the Play to Learn Center. And there is so much more to do! Join us, and you will make life-long friendships and make a life-changing impact on our community.
Regular Member Benefits
- $50 annual membership fee per person
- Voting member
- Eligible to serve on the Founders Guild Board
- A Founders Guild badge that will entitle each member to the following benefits and discounts:
- Free visitor parking at the medical center
- 15% cafeteria discount
- Invitations to Guild fundraising activities
- Invitations to educational lunch/dinner events held throughout the year by other medical center departments
Life Member Benefits
- $500 one-time membership fee per person
- All the benefits of a regular member
- Life member donor wall listing and recognition pin
- Complimentary reservation for member and guest at the Guild's annual recognition dinner
To join the GAMC Founders Guild, please call the Healthcare Foundation at (818) 409-8055 or join online.