Where Life, Love and Hope Connect
The Cancer Care Guild, affiliated with the Healthcare Foundation at Glendale Adventist Medical Center, was established to support the Cancer Center at GAMC, which provides free programs and services to anyone with a diagnosis of cancer. Services include:
- Personal and family counseling
- Support groups
- Fitness programs such as yoga and dance classes
- Classes in jewelry making, knitting and creative writing
- Ingeborg's Place Apart, a positive image center that provides free wigs, hats and scarves to patients
The Cancer Care Guild raises funds through a variety of events throughout the year, including fundraisers such as:
- The comedy show "Laugh for A Cause"
- Presentation of the "Courage" Award
- And much more...
Our phenomenal group of volunteers includes caring and compassionate individuals who truly go above and beyond to make all of our events successful. The free support services provided by our award-winning Cancer Center are made possible through the support of generous donors and the teamwork of our dedicated volunteers. We are looking forward to many more years of service and successful events. We also encourage the support of the community and anyone who would like to join us in our worthy endeavors!
To join the Cancer Care Guild, call the GAMC Healthcare Foundation at (818) 409-8055 or join online.