How to Apply...
The Glendale Adventist Medical Center Family Medicine Residency Program only accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications are accepted through December. Applications received after this date will be reviewed as interview space permits. Interviews are scheduled by invitation following review of your application. Interview season will start mid-October and continue through January.
Regarding our application cycle, the following materials are required for a completed application:
- Common Application Form
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcripts
- Dean's letter
- USMLE or COMLEX transcripts
- Letters of recommendation (Three letter minimum.)
Additional application requirements for International Medical Graduates:
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Status is required
- California letter (Is required prior to entering residency.)
- ECFMG Certificate (Is required prior to entering residency.)
- U.S. clinical experience (Six months minimum).
Should any questions arise in the review of our materials or the completion of your application, please contact our administrative office at (818) 500-5594.