Glendale Adventist Medical Center Family Medicine Residency Program
- Established in 1973
- Affiliated with Loma Linda University
- 24 residents total (8 resident physicians per PGY class)
- Located in Southern California (Glendale)
- Glendale is a thriving, safe community located just north of Los Angeles
- Unopposed program
- Community focused quality care (community health fairs, homeless shelters, free clinics, etc.)
- Highly qualified, supportive and diverse faculty
- Advanced electronic medical records (remote desktop access from home since 2004)
- NCQA recognized Patient Centered Medical Home (Family Medicine Center)
- State-of-the-art, non-profit facility (Glendale Adventist Medical Center)
- Well-rounded experience
- Global health care elective opportunities
Come experience Healthcare at a Higher Level.
Questions? Direct them to Amanda Hunt at (818) 500-5525.