Making a Difference
Every gift of any size can make a difference for every patient. Did you or loved one receive excellent treatment at Glendale Adventist Medical Center? There are many ways to show how much you appreciate the treatment you received. Consider supporting the specific service you or a loved one received. For example:
- Cancer Services - Your gift can help provide counseling sessions, wigs, yoga sessions, image enhancement consultations, bra prostheses for breast cancer patients and more.
- Heart & Vascular Institute - Your gift can help purchase external pacemaker boxes, blood pressure monitors, a new treadmill, TVs for the Cath Lab prep area and more.
- Neuroscience Institute - There are a multitude of ways in which your gift can help benefit patients at the Neuroscience Institute.
- Orthopedic Services - Your gift can help translate patient education materials into Armenian and Spanish for our community, assist patients undergoing knee or hip replacement, and more.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Your gift can help purchase wheelchair cushions for disabled patients, provide activity booklets for children at the Play To Learn Center, a bariatric wheelchair and much more.
- Spine Institute - Your gift can help a spine participate in free yoga classes tailored specifically for spine patients.
- Women's Services - Your gift can help purchase GE Panda and Giraffe infant warmers, NeoBlue LED Phototherapy and more.
To donate to any of the services above, click the button below and select the desired service on our secure donation form. For questions/problems, call (818) 409-8055.
Share your Story
Did you or a loved one receive excellent, compassionate care at Glendale Adventist Medical Center? Share your story with us.
To learn more about the services provided at Glendale Adventist, call (818) 409-8100.