Sunday, March 10, 2013
(Daylight Savings time)
Event start is in Downtown Glendale, in front of the Alex Theatre at 216 N. Brand Blvd., Glendale, CA 91203
Parking is available at the Orange Street garage (near the corner of Orange and California) and the Marketplace garage (at the corner of Maryland and Harvard). Restrooms are located in the Alex Theatre at 7AM.
Avoid Sunday morning registration linesI If you pre-registered online or wish to register in person, you can pick up your event bib and t-shirt starting on Friday, March 8, from 2-7PM or Saturday, March 9, from 10AM - 3PM at A Runner's Circle (3216 Los Feliz Blvd, Los Angeles). Otherwise, you can pick up your bib and t-shirt starting at 7AM at the event location.
- 7:00AM - Registration (Dash Market/Sponsor booths open)
- 8:00AM - All About You! Wellness Bootcamp Warm-Up
- 8:15AM - Opening Ceremony
- 8:30AM - Run/Walk starts
- 9:30AM - Awards Presentation
How can I participate?
Organize a team
- Teams should consist of seven or more people.
- “Dash Gives Back” is a program whereby organized youth groups can receive a check valued at 20 percent of event funds raised by their team
- Abbott “Best Constructed Team” award is given to the largest non-hospital team.
- Contact (818) 409-8050 for information about free pre-registration, fundraising opportunities and other rewards for official school teams.
Become a Corporate Sponsor
- Show your support for the Dash and the Glendale community by sponsoring the event.
- All ranges of sponsorships available
- Call (818) 409-8055 or download a sponsorship packet to learn more
The Gavin Award
- The Gavin Award is named after 8-year-old stroke survivor Gavin Dinger and is awarded to people or teams that raise at least $5,000 for the Dash in a given year.
Individual Medal Categories
12 and under
||70 and older
||Fastest Overall Master (age 40 and older)
||Glendale's Fastest Overall
||Glendale's Fastest Overall Master (age 40 and older)
To learn more about the Dash in general, call (818) 409-8050.