The Glendale Adventist Neuroscience Institute, located just north of Los Angeles in Glendale, CA, is one of the only hospitals in Southern California to offer a wide range of advanced minimally invasive procedures in cerebrovascular and endovascular neurosurgery.
These procedures are used to treat life-threatening spine, cerebral and vascular conditons, including:
- Cerebral aneurysm
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Carotid stenosis
- Intracranial stenosis
- Acute ischemic stroke
- Arteriovenous fistulae
- Moyamoya disease
- Cavernous malformation
- Spinal vascular malformations
- Intracranial atherosclerotic disease
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Venous sinus thrombosis
- Brain tumors
The subspecialists who offer these procedures employ state-of-the-art techniques in:
- Cerebrovascular microsurgery
- Cerebral aneurysm surgery and embolization
- Arteriovenous malformation surgery, embolization and radiosurgery
- EC-IC bypass
- Acute stroke intervention
- Extracranial and intracranial stenting
- Arterial dissections
- Skull base surgery
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
The GAMC cerebrovascular and endovascular medical team strives to save brain function and minimize risk for people who are experiencing life-threatening conditions through timely intervention using the latest proven technologies.
Learn more about the Neuroscience Institute at GAMC.
For a referral to a GAMC endovascular/cerebrovascular neurosurgeon or other physician, call (818) 409-8100.