Heart & Vascular Institute
The Heart & Vascular Institute at Glendale Adventist offers comprehensive heart care for all types of cardiovascular disease with innovative medical procedures that can diagnose and treat heart disease using minimally invasive methods. Better yet, we advocate for a heart-healthy lifestyle that can help patients reduce your chance of developing heart disease in the first place.
Is your heart at risk? Take our survey to find out!
The Heart & Vascular Institute at Glendale Adventist Medical Center offers comprehensive services in all aspects of heart care, including:
- Cardiac emergency services, including angioplasty, angiogram, etc.
- Cardiac catheterization lab, including stent, pacemaker and cardiac defibrillator implantation
- Cardiac surgery, including open heart surgery, beating heart surgery, endoscopic vein harvesting, valve replacement, etc.
- Electrophysiology, including atrial fibrillation and ablation treatment with 3D mapping
- Neurovascular procedures, including carotid stenting, aortic aneurysm or dissection repair, etc.
Do you have questions about our services? Visit our FAQ page.
From education about smoking cessation to state-of-the-art updated cath labs and surgical suites, GAMC offers heart care that will keep your heart as safe and healthy as possible. Our multidisciplinary team of physicians, surgeons, nurses, technicians, educators and therapists work closely together to ensure that you have the best and most successful experience possible.
If you need additional resources, visit our Resources page.
For a free referral to a GAMC cardiologist, call (818) 409-8100. If you think you may be experiencing a heart attack, call 9-1-1 immediately.
Hear a GAMC heart attack survivor's story