|Learn More About the Spine Institute
Watch Our Videos
Back and neck problems are the second most common reason people seek medical attention. To help people suffering from chronic back and neck pain, nationally renowned spine specialists assembled to create the Glendale Adventist Spine Institute, Southern California's newest Spine Institute, to help patients get back to what they love.
How bad is your back or neck pain?
Use our self-assessment form or call (818) 863-4444.
GAMC Spine Institute specialists (pictured to the right) treat back and neck pain including problems stemming from herniated discs, general back pain, spasms, limitation of movement, swelling and/or other more complex ailments.
Whether you need an initial consultation or second opinion, the GAMC Spine Institute specialists can help.
GAMC Spine specialists offer:
- Advanced surgical options
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Conservative non-surgical treatment plans
- Interventional pain management
- Physical therapy and outpatient rehabilitation
- Superior diagnostic imaging options
- Free patient education seminars
- Access to clinical research innovations
Surgical treatments include (but are not limited to):
- Diagnostic blocks/epidural injections
- Fusions for instability/deformity
- Reconstructive surgery
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty for vertebral compression fractures
- New technology using minimally invasive techniques and artificial discs
Physical therapists provide:
- Comprehensive evaluations, including manual muscle testing, computerized measurement on Biodex and flexibility/joint mobility testing
- Cutting-edge physical therapy to assist in rapid recovery at GAMC's Therapy & Wellness Center, a state-of-the-art facility
- Therapeutic exercise including core stabiliation and dynamic training
- Manual therapy including soft tissue and joint mobilization
- Pain relieving modalities
- Muscle energy techniques to promote overall structural balance
Additionally, GAMC orthopedic rehabilitation teams work closely with patients to ensure that they achieve an optimal recovery following treatment.
For a FREE physician referral or more information on spine treatment options at Glendale Adventist Medical Center, call (818) 863-4444.
Glendale Adventist is proud to offer our free "Health Connections" brochures with specific focus on neck and back pain: