You deserve exceptional care. That’s why the doctors at the Glendale Adventist Advanced Surgical Program are redefining the art of medicine. The Advanced Surgical Program at Glendale Adventist offers minimally invasive and no scar surgery options for a faster recovery and better outcome.
The program includes:
- Advanced robotics - Experts use the da Vinci® robot at Glendale Adventist.
- SILSTM (single incision laparoscopic surgery) - Also known as "No Scar" surgery or "Belly Button" Surgery because the incision is concealed in the belly button.
- MAKOplasty® - Enjoy faster recovery with this state-of-the-art treatment for knee osteoarthritis.
- Cyberknife - Robotic radiosurgery designed to treat tumors throughout the body.
At Glendale Adventist, these surgical techniques are a preferred surgical method for the treatment of many conditions. Unlike open surgery, which requires a long incision, advanced robotics and no scar surgery is performed through one or more very tiny incisions. These smaller incisions allow patients to experience less post-operative pain, shorter hospital stays, faster recovery and often, a better overall outcome.
GAMC provides options for many procedures, including:
- Adrenal gland surgery
- Appendectomy (Appendix removal)
- Bilateral tubal ligation (getting your tubes tied)
- Bile duct surgery
- Colectomy (Colon resection)
- Cholecystectomy (Gall Bladder removal)
- Hernia repair
- Kidney surgery
- Liver surgery
- Tumor removals
- and many more...
For a referral to a Glendale Adventist surgeon, call (818) 409-8100.