The Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) at Glendale Adventist Medical Center is one of the newest and largest centers of its kind. Our state-of-the-art facility is designed, equipped and staffed with a focus on patients, their families and the surgeons performing procedures.
Ambulatory surgery, also known as outpatient surgery, is surgery that does not require an overnight hospital stay. Many types of surgical procedures are performed at our center, including:
- General surgery
- Ear, nose and throat
- Hand surgery
- Pain management
- Plastic surgery
We are conveniently located on the Glendale Adventist campus, just off the 134 and 2 freeways. Our goal is to make your experience with us as easy and comfortable as possible, for both you and your family. Our facility provides:
- Board certified surgeons
- Trained staff dedicated to providing quality care and safe outcomes
- A large patient and family reception area with a children's corner and hospitality area for use by patient families
- Four state-of-the-art surgical suites
- A general procedure room
- Semi-private pre-op and recovery areas
- Two private rooms for use by those who need extra attention coming out of anesthesia
- Accepts most major insurance plans
To learn more about the procedures offered at the Ambulatory Surgery Center at Glendale Adventist, call (818) 863-4225.
Having surgery at the ASC? Learn more about what to expect.
Glendale Adventist Ambulatory Surgery Center
Lee Hughes Medical Building
1500 E. Chevy Chase Drive
Glendale, CA 91206