GAMC Cancer teams combine the latest in medicine and technology with the care and support of a premier cancer center so that families are able to receive comprehensive care close to home.
The hospital has a dedicated oncology nurse navigator to help patients find the best treatment teams and options for their unique situations. To get in touch with the GAMC Oncology Nurse Navigator, call (818) 863-HOPE.
Some of the high-tech treatment options at GAMC include:
- Radiation Therapy - Uses specialized technology like CyberKnife or Linear Accelerator (LINAC-based) Stereotactic Radiosurgery to deliver focused, high-dose radiation to precise areas of the body. Low and high dose rate bachytherapy for prostate, lung and breast cancer are available
- Imaging - Includes MRI, CT and Digital Mammography technology, PET and PET/CT scanning
- Medical and Surgical Oncology
- Interventional Radiology
- Infusion Center - Easy access allows patients to receive all IV therapy, from platelet transfusion to chemotherapy, in one convenient outpatient location
- Home Health
- Office of Integrated Research - Provides patients with unique access to clinical trials often found only in large teaching facilities
For more information about treatment options at GAMC, call (818) 409-8100.
Return to Cancer Services home