Our medical director supervises a group of physicians who are well trained and practiced in current methods of detoxification and addiction treatment. We have consulting psychiatrists on staff to assist when a co-occurring disorder presents. Our registered nurse evaluates each patient and provides training and supervision for the medical tasks performed by our clinical team.
The clinical team includes a clinical supervisor, addictions counselors and family therapists who have trained in counseling from the certificate level through graduate degrees and licensure. As a group we have well over a century of experience helping individuals in early recovery. Our administrative group includes housekeeping and secretarial support, an intake coordinator and department manager.
Collectively, we are members of:
- The American Society on Addiction Medicine
- The California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- The California Association of Alcohol and Drug Educators
- The California Association of Drug and Alcohol Counselors
- The National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- The Continuing Education Consortium of the San Gabriel Valley
- The Employee Assistance Professionals Association
- The American College of Addiction Treatment Administrators
Each GAADS team member carries forth our mission of caring through his or her unique embodiment of excellence, compassion and experience.
Return to Alcohol & Drug Services (GAADS) Home Page