The Guild at Glendale Adventist Medical Center began in 1960 when a group of ladies organized a Guild for the Glendale Sanitarium and Hospital. Over the last 50 years, the Guild has evolved into an organization that encompasses men and women from the medical center family and surrounding communities who embrace the hospital's mission and raise philanthropic support.
Would you like to receive updates on upcoming Guild events? Click here to learn more.
Download the brochure.
What We Do
The Guild is made up of dedicated volunteers who assist the Healthcare Foundation in raising funds for the hospital through a variety of activities, including dinners, luncheons, teas, fashion shows and other fundraising events.
We invite you to join The Guild at Glendale Adventist Medical Center. General meetings are held semi-annually, in the spring and fall. We hope you will join this energetic group of individuals who are dedicated to supporting GAMC.
Regular Member Benefits
- $50 annual membership fee per person
- Voting member
- Eligible to serve on the The Guild Board
- A Friend of the Foundation badge that entitles each member to the following benefits and discounts
- Free visitor parking at the medical center
- 25% cafeteria discount
- 10% gift shop discount on regularly priced items
- Discount on applicable fitness classes at the Therapy & Wellness Center
- Free notary services
- Invitations to Guild luncheons, teas, fashion shows and other fundraising activities
- Invitations to educational lunch/dinner events held throughout the year by other medical center departments
Life Member Benefits
- $500 one-time membership fee per person
- All the benefits of a regular member
- Life member donor wall listing and recognition pin
- Complimentary reservation for member and guest at the Guild's annual recognition dinner
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Guild, please call the Healthcare Foundation at (818) 409-8055 or send an e-mail.