Healthy habits in both exercise and nutrition need to be learned at an early age. Recent studies show that obesity, especially in children, is on the rise in the United States. Healthline helps address this issue and then dives into a very special type of therapy, which helps children with disabilities or deficencies learn vital everyday skills.
Learn more about raising happy, healthy children with the episodes below.
- Back to School - Help your child avoid the stress of going back to school.
- Bullying - Learn how to help your children overcome the negative effects of bullying.
- Children's Behavioral Health - Learn how to care for the mental health of your children.
- Childhood Nutrition / Obesity - Dr. Jennifer Hartstein and Sonia Chung visit HEALTHline to talk about some of the ways to help keep your kids not only healthy, but taking an active role in their own health.
- Getting Ready for Baby - Dr. Alice Yoon and Dr. Nicole Fabris share their expertise about what to expect when expecting a new baby. They cover the topic from conception through the first few years of a baby's life.
- Intensive Care for Babies (NICU) - Dr. John Mapp shares an inside look at how he helps care for infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Glendale Adventist. We also meet a family who's young son needed immediate NICU care.
- Pediatric Therapy - Pediatric Therapists, Traci Martinez and Carrie Sorensen, talk about the work they do in the Glendale Adventist Play to Learn Center and how they help children learn vital skills,
- Pertussis and Vaccinations - Learn more about Whooping Cough from Dr. Manuel Momjian.
Return to Healthline Archives