Cancer Services at Glendale Adventist Medical Center is the only cancer program in Glendale, CA to be accredited by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program. As part of these exceptional standards, we encourage and promote communication and cooperation among surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, diagnostic radiologists, pathologists and other cancer specialists, resulting in improved patient care.
The Cancer Center at Glendale Adventist many types and stages of cancer. Some of the most common include:
- Breast cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Colon cancer
- Brain cancer
| Click to learn more
Our services include:
- Screening - We offer many screening tools, from routine digital mammograms, breast MRI, colonoscopies and PSA tests to genetic testing and biopsies.
- Treatment - GAMC cancer teams combine the latest in technology with the care and support of a premier cancer center so that patients are able to receive comprehensive care close to home.
- Survivorship programs - Available to help patients and families cope with psychological, social, spiritual and physical distresses of cancer.
Awards & Certifications
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program
- Recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons
- GAMC's Cancer Center was recently named a Pink Ribbon Facility by Hologic
To learn more about Cancer Services at GAMC or to contact a nurse navigator, call (818) 409-8100.